WELCOME TO REMOTE LEARNING !
STUDENTS: Keep up the good work! Reminder that we are "meeting " every Friday at 2:15 to discuss any issues we are having...will see you then! https://g.co/meet/RiversUSHistoryB
Let's have a great week!
Hello students and families,
Welcome back from Spring Break! I hope that all is well with you and that everyone is healthy and happy. Additionally, I hope that you are ready to get back in the groove of working on your classes and earning credits! I will be the teacher who will be monitoring your attendance in Edgenuity as well as your progress toward your goal of graduation. There is a quick video in the "Announcements" tab to the left to explain what we will do and will be updated each week.
Here is the schedule you are to follow each day - again, this is still "school" and we all see a Graduation in our near future!
- 1st Period 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- 2nd Period 8:50 AM - 9:40 AM
- 3rd Period 9:40 AM - 10:30 AM
- 4th Period 10:30 AM - 11:20 AM
- Lunch 11:30 AM - 12:35 PM
- 5th Period 12:35 PM - 1:25 PM
- 6th Period 1:25 PM - 2:15 PM
- 7th Period 2:15 PM - 3:05 PM
- 8th Period 3:05 PM - 3:55 PM
- My Conference Period is from 9:40 am - 10:30 am daily and I can be reached by students and parents through our virtual classroom each day at this time. To access this, simply click on this link https://g.co/meet/RiversUSHistoryB.
- Our advisory class will meet in our Virtual Classroom every FRIDAY beginning this week from 2:15-3:05. using the same link above. The following link explains the etiquette for students and staff in our "Google Hangout" meetings: file:///C:/Users/riverss/Downloads/CISD%20Student%20Google%20Meet%20Etiquette%20(1)%20(1).pdf
- Additionally, you can also contact me anytime through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are expected to "attend" class meetings as scheduled. I am here to help you in any way I can, and I expect a similar work ethic from you.
- Your goals for this academic cycle are very important. I would like to discuss these goals in terms of classes you want to complete, graduation target dates and timelines, and will send you a personal invitation to set up this one-on-one virtual tutorial session.
- Parents, please feel free to join our Virtual Classroom discussions. Should you prefer a private discussion, just let me know and I can easily accommodate you.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please check out the links below:
COVID-19 Website: http://www.castleberryisd.net/departments/student_health/covid19info
District Website: www.castleberryisd.net
District Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/castleberryisd/
District Twitter: https://twitter.com/CastleberryISD
District Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castleberryisd/
Mr. Sean Rivers
"You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them." --Michael Jordan
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.