WELCOME TO REMOTE LEARNING!
Hello students and families,
Welcome back from Spring Break! I hope that all is well with you and that everyone is healthy and happy. Additionally, I hope that you are ready to get back in the groove of working on your classes and earning credits! I will be the teacher who will be monitoring your attendance in Edgenuity as well as your progress toward your goal of graduation.
- My Conference Period is from 12:35 PM - 1:25 PM daily.
- Friday's we will meet in our Virtual Classroom at 2:15 PM - 3:05PM . To access this, simply click on this link that is listed in the navigation pane to the left of your screen. You may also click on this link https://g.co/meet/pradoADVISORY (You might need to copy and paste into the search bar)
- Additionally, you can also contact me anytime through email at email@example.com.
- You are expected to "attend" class meetings as scheduled. I am here to help you in any way I can, and I expect a similar work ethic from you.
- Your goals for this academic cycle are very important. I would like to discuss these goals in terms of classes you want to complete, graduation target dates and timelines, and will send you a personal invitation to set up this one-on-one virtual tutorial session.
- Parents, please feel free to join our Virtual Classroom discussions. Should you prefer a private discussion, just let me know and I can easily accommodate you.
- DONT FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR TRACKER DAILY: Progress Tracker
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please check out the links below:
COVID-19 Website: http://www.castleberryisd.net/departments/student_health/covid19info
District Website: www.castleberryisd.net
District Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/castleberryisd/
District Twitter: https://twitter.com/CastleberryISD
District Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castleberryisd/
***Additionally, the schedule has changed a bit to accommodate school lunches:***
|1st Period||8:00 AM - 8:50 AM|
|2nd Period||8:50 AM - 9:40 AM|
|3rd Period||9:40 AM - 10:30 AM|
|4th Period||10:30 AM - 11:20 AM|
|Lunch||11:30 AM - 12:35 PM|
|12:35 PM - 1:25 PM|
|6th Period||1:25 PM - 2:15 PM|
(MEET ON FRIDAY)
|2:15 PM - 3:05 PM|
|8th Period||3:05 PM - 3:55 PM|
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.